Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:54:16 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HP Proliant DL145 serial console

Colleagues,

setting up HP Proliant DL145 I got strange results with the serial console:
it seems to work for initial kernel messages until getty is started, then
displays first login prompt, and then stops producing output. It does accept
input character though (I can blindly login and see ttyd0 processes).

the second question is to set BIOS output to the serial console (corresponding
BIOS option is grayed).

Quick googling did not help. Any hints? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck@rinet.ru ***