Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 23:05:56 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        mark@grondar.za
Cc:        pst@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mh doesn't compile on thud.cdrom.com

 * > I don't know if this is a thud problem or port problem, but the mh
 * > port no longer compiles on thud....
 *
 * It works on my system (2.1-current, not yet 2.1 libraries).

Oh....  Can you take a look at the compile problems on thud then?
I've found mts_init in conf/config.c but have no idea what all that
config stuff is doing, not having compiled mh myself before.  (And I
was only trying to figure out why the Japanese mh port someone sent me
wasn't compiling.)

 * Mark "I think I volunteered as this port's maintainer" Murray

Satoshi "Great!!!  And you already have a thud account!!!" Asami :)