Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:52 -0400
From:      Michael Williams <gberz3@gmail.com>
To:        koitsu@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HOW TO:  Enabling root on a new server?

Well, that's just it.  As with many large corporations, there appear
to be a great many degrees of separation between the folks we're
talking to and the folks we *need* to talk to.  That aside, we've
been assured that it is absolutely our own dedicated server. (It'd
better be as we just upgraded from Virtual to Dedicated hardware).
I'm at wits end regarding this issue though.  I'm tempted to simply
you can think of *any* solution to this issue, it'd be much
appreciated.  For the record, the following are my Plesk Control
Panel offerings for SSH login:

/bin/sh
/bin/csh
/bin/tcsh
/bin/sh(chrooted)
/usr/local/bin/bash

. . .I've tried each, to no avail.  I'm absolutely 100% lost.

Regards,
Michael