Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 1996 10:58:30 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org (FreeBSD chat list)
Cc:        aleph1@dfw.net, nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Subject:   Re: IP Filtering to www.freebsd.org

As Nate Williams wrote:

> So, have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Nate, that's not the language to be spoken on the FreeBSD mailing
lists.  (I mark this opinion explicitly as being the core-team opinion
here.)

Also folks (Aleph in the first place), _don't_ spam our lists by
sending your messages to multiple lists.  We have repeated to demand
it, and if this kind of abuse continues, we are strongly considering
to have majordomo rejecting all messages sent to more than two lists.
No, Aleph, we are not blind, and most people from the FreeBSD core
team do also read freebsd-chat.

--
cheers, J"org