Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:33:18 -0600
From:      Victor Carranza <victorc@BitSmart.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ld-elf.so.1 : Where can I find it??

Hi!

I am trying to run some non-FreeBSD binaries on a box running
2.2.8-RELEASE (fresh install over the net). However, both SCO and Linux
versions of the binaries (which I have already brandelf-ed) fail with
the same error message: ELF interpreter /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not
found .   I have searched for that file and it does not exist anywhere
in the system.  I have no CD for this release (only for 3.1). Where can
I download it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Victor Carranza