Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 00:11:20 +0000
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@MexComUSA.net>
To:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   XFree86-3.3.5/kde-1.1.2/Current today.

This morning I made world, updated XFree86 and kde, which didnīt seem to
be a problem until I started X and nowI get revers Icon's - silhouettes
on the kde background.  I get no text but a block where the text is and
the mouse will often change to a block.  I have never seen anything like
it.  I have recompiled X-11 3 times and kde twice.  I have erased the
.kde, .kderc, .klogin, Desktop each time.  I have no idea where to
look.  It was fine yesterday with XFree86-3.3.4 and kde-1.1.1.  Also
tried twm and same problem so I can assume the it isnīt kde but .. .
Does the same at -bpp 8/16/24/32 and 640x,  800x y 1024x.

The video card is a sis-6326 8MB and am running the SVGA server.

Thanks in advance or any suggestions.

ed