Date:      Sat, 18 Jun 2016 18:24:36 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
To:        Andreas Tobler <andreast-list@fgznet.ch>, tvijlbrief@gmail.com, freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD on the ODroid-C2 (arm64 AMLogic S905) [tc2 vs. c2 branches]

Mixing things that Tom Vijlbrief and Andreas Tobler wrote at various =
times:

Andreas wrote:

> Ok, I'm not very familiar with git & co. So far I do not see a=20
> change/update on the 'web frontend' of your repo.=20
> (https://github.com/tomtor/freebsd/tree/c2)

There appear to be 2 distinct branches under =
https://github.com/tomtor/freebsd/tree/ for the ODROID-C2, one newer =
(tc2) and one older (c2) as far as content goes:

https://github.com/tomtor/freebsd/tree/tc2 is newer
(about 19hours ago for its last update as I look at it now)

vs.

https://github.com/tomtor/freebsd/tree/c2 is older
(not updated since 2016-Apr-27)

(I've not used either, although I hope to someday use FreeBSD on the =
Ordroid-C2.)

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard
markmi at dsl-only.net