Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:42:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@MLINK.NET>
To:        Bryan Talbot <btalbot@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-STABLE <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Strange Problem.

I should have meantioned that -- I do not run inetd with -wW, it's a
public machine, so wrapping to me is not needed there. Also, the default
hosts.allow defaults to ALL : ALL : allow. Unfortunately, this isn't my
problem..I tried running inetd in debug to see if I could catch anything
but it doesn't show me anything that relates.. It shows nothing at all
on the machines that do not 'work'.