Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 00:56:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      William Wong <wwong@wiley.csusb.edu>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.1.5-RELEASE NFS install problems

Hello all,

I have a very curious question concerning the line below that I have copied
from the message below for convenience:

> >   Error mounting sunbeam:/u/export/FreeBSD on /dist: No such file or directory (

Where did this come from?  I do remember writing to questions a while back
asking why it takes a second commit to get the install process started over
secure NFS.  I hope the above line was part of the message that I sent out
a while back.  If it isn't, I would like to know who's system sunbeam belongs
to.  To make further assumptions (a bad thing), if I didn't write the above
line and the machine doesn't belong to anybody else, who is mounting my
machine?  I don't remember setting it up as a slave server...  It's not that
I discourage such sharing of resources. On the contrary, but our subnet is
already overwhelmed.

William Wong
wwong@wiley.csusb.edu