Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2013 20:30:58 +0100
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Christoph Mallon <christoph.mallon@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Large Capsicum patch for review.

--vRjLMflJ/YJvC+Q3

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 07:05:57AM +0100, Christoph Mallon wrote:
> Hi.
>=20
> On 23.02.2013 23:11, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:02:22AM +0100, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
> >> I'd like to commit this patch:
> >>
> >> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/capkern.diff
> >=20
> > The patch was updated after the following changes and is available at
> > the link above:
>=20
> I was not able to apply this patch cleanly and had to fudge with the diff:
> - Two diff headers (contrib/openbsm/etc/audit_event and lib/libc/gen/Make=
file.inc) have an extra space after --- and +++, which is recognized as par=
t of the filename.
>   Was this patch manually altered?

Nope, but I'm using some script to generate patch(1)-compatbile diff
=66rom a perforce diff.

> - Two diffs (lib/libc/sys/cap_new.2 and sys/kern/uipc_mqueue.c) contain u=
nexpanded $FreeBSD$ tags.
> I also had to guess, that the patch is to be applied onto r247201.
> I placed a cleaned up patch at http://tron.homeunix.org/zeug/FreeBSD/caps=
icum/0001-Capsicum-update.patch.
>=20
> This is a really big patch bomb changing lots of unrelated things.
> Do you have smaller, more managable diffs for easier review?

I don't have smaller patch, unfortunately, but I don't think there are
unrelated things in there. Can you point me at them?

> I started reading the patch and found some minor glitches, e.g. mode in c=
ap_sandboxed() should be u_int, not int.
> I will report more later.

I updated the patch. It is now against r247212.

Thanks!

--=20
FreeBSD committer                         http://www.FreeBSD.org
Am I Evil? Yes, I Am!                     http://tupytaj.pl