Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:33:20 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "David Kelly" <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Advocacy" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Books on FreeBSD and local libraries

The libraries here have a website that patrons can put book titles into
to request that the library buy them.  Usually they are pretty good about
purchasing requested books.  I imagine that they get so few requests for
specific titles as opposed to the total number of books that they buy
that satisfying the requests is not a problem for them.  After all it is
part of their charter.