Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:39:45 -0700
From:      steve@wattres.Watt.COM (Steve Watt)
To:        username@arenet.net
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -STABLE upgrade and buildkernel problems

In article <010101c10a45$ad76f4c0$3d026b83@jason> username@arenet.net wrote:
>    I cvs'ed 4.3-STABLE source this morning (I am currently at
> 4.0-RELEASE) and the buildworld went without
>a hitch but when I do the 'make buildkernel' I get the following
>error:
>
>make: don't know how to make /usr/src/sys/crypto/rc4/rc4.c. Stop

Make sure that you are using the src-all package in your supfile,
rather than individually listing src-{base,bin,contrib,...}.

I forgot src-crypto once and had a similar failure.

--
Steve Watt KD6GGD  PP-ASEL-IA          ICBM: 121W 56' 57.8" / 37N 20' 14.9"
 Internet: steve @ Watt.COM                         Whois: SW32