Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:05:00 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   "gdevdj9.c.gz not in gzip format"- ghostscript

Hello,
   I've been manually getting all the required sources for the
ghostscript6-nox11 port (the network here is all windows based and their
proxy wont let my FreeBSD box ftp - even with samba [poorly] configured).
However I cannot get an acceptable gdevdj9.c.gz file - ANYWHERE. Not to
mention the mirrors list for ghostscript is horrible, only a fraction of
the links listed actually work and sourceforge is painfully slow (oddly)
on this T1 line.
   In any event, if someone would be so kind as to point me to a working,
acceptable gdevdj9.c.gz link I would be MOST appreciative. Its hard to
showoff FreeBSD's ability to "meld" to the boss when I cant even get the
thing installed ;)

Thank you for your time
- click

Note: due to some email "stuff" going on I'm not able to subscribe to
this mailing list currently. If you could cc: your answer to me, it would
be greatly appreciated.