Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:20:18 +0000
From:      Simon Siemonsma <s.siemonsma@hccnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: soundcard install

Whatever you will have to make a custom kernel, I didn't find it that bad
after all as a newbee. Only I got another problem my sound card, a Aureal
Vortex, was not supported although I understood it was. At the internet I
found a driver with clear step by step instructions on how to install it.
Which type of soundcard do you have?
Knowing this would enable people to give more detailed instructions.

Simon Siemonsma