Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:22:35 +0200
From:      "Langa Kentane" <evablunted@earthling.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with FBSDboot.exe

I was trying to install FBSD booting from dos coz of problems with my stiffy
drive.  My problem is that when I run fbsdboot.exe it returns: bad
disklabelCan't find /kernel.  I did not get any readme file when I
downloaded the program so maybe there is something I am missing here,
unfortunately I don't have web access so it is not possible for me to look
for this on the web.  Please tell me how to use this proggie

Thanks in advance.

Langa Kentane
System Administrator
Sunshine Networks cc