Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:00:54 -0800
From:      Jeff Seeman <jeff@olymail.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   WIFI access software

I have a client who has 3 restaurants and wants to provide wifi access
to the customers. He wants to be able to control who and when it can be
accessed. He is not planning on charging for the access at the moment
but certainly would like that ability. I want to use freebsd, but can
not find a software pkg that will allow me to do this. Does anyone have
an idea or better yet implemented something like this?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff