Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 2015 19:45:47 -0400
From:      Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
To:        sbruno@freebsd.org
Cc:        freeBSD-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lastest poudriere run, armv6hf target

On Apr 17, 2015, at 4:03 PM, Sean Bruno <sbruno@ignoranthack.me> wrote:

> =
http://chips.ysv.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=3D11armv6hf-default&bui=
ld=3D2015-04-13_18h44m36s
>=20
> Not bad.  This will probably be the last of the unofficial runs that I
> do as we are transitioning to official hardware/repos.
>=20
> sean

Are these packages built on native ARM hardware via Poudriere or are =
they
cross-built?

For a while, I have been cross-building my armv6 packages on an amd64
system using Poudriere via qemu-arm-static.  Recently, I've been
interested in trying armv6hf on my BeagleBone Black.  When I try to
build an armv6hf jail via Poudriere it complains "Error: You need to
setup an emulator with binmiscctl(8) for armv6hf".

What binmiscctl signature do I need for armv6hf?

Cheers,

Paul.