Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 11:23:41 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hardware Problem

One of my machines appears to have a hardware problem.  When booting
4.3-Release, it hangs for about 2 minutes between the two console
lines shown below.  The first line is displayed and then it hangs for
about 2 minutes.  Then the next line is displayed and the boot
completes.  Any ideas which component is causing the problem?  Its a
production server so I can't get much time for playing with it.  Its
very consistent and does the same thing every time.

atapci0: <Intel PIIX4 ATA33 controller> port 0xd800-0xd80f at device
4.1 on pci0

uhci0: <Intel 82371AB/EB (PIIX4) USB controller> port 0xd400-0xd41f
irq 9 at device 4.2 on pci0
--
-- Doug