Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 1996 08:34:25 +0000 ()
From:      francis yeung <fyeung@netific.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   VDOlive via FreeBSD

Greetings,

	I have a Win95 system connecting to my FreeBSD machine via
	the Ethernet interface. The FreeBSD machine is connected to
	the ISP via a standard PPP link. The routed has been turned
	off in the ISP side. Currently, I am running a HTTP proxy to allow the
	Win95 system to surf the world.

	I want my Win95 system to receive VDOlive video.

	What is my best bet to make work i.e. VDOlive from the VDOlive
	Server to the Win95 system via the FreeBSD machine ?

	Please recommend.

	Thanks.

	Fran