Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:59:31 +0800
From:      "Ramoncito P. Puyat" <nitronarc@iname.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   firewall with DMZ setup

hi all!!!

Our company wants to serve web pages from our local location. We would like
to set-up a ipfw/natd with a DMZ deature. Our server has three NICs (ed0 -
outside if, rl0 - inside if and dc0 - DMZ if). We use the 192.168.0.0/24
address range for rl0. We want to use the 192.168.1.0/24 address range for
our DMZ. How do we go about this? What rules can we use to divert ip
traffic to our WWW, POP3, SMTP and other servers in the DMZ.

TIA

Ramon