Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:57:59 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel build problems...

-On [20020413 08:15], Sean Chittenden (sean@chittenden.org) wrote:
>I've re-supped my entire tree and am feeling a little clueless as to
>why I'm getting this.  I've rebuilt my kernel several times,
>reinstalled world and I'm still getting this.  I haven't tweaked my
>kernel conf in many months.  Anyone else seeing this?  Didn't see
>anything in updating or the archives either.  -sc

Having done a ton of buildworld/installworld and kernel compiles on stock
STABLE sources the last few days I think your problem might be more local.

Have you tried nuking your kernel compile directory?

rm -rf /sys/compile/<NAME>
cd /sys/i386/conf
config <NAME>
and the usual...

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven / asmodai / Kita no Mono
asmodai@[wxs.nl|xmach.org], finger asmodai@ninth-circle.org