Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 1995 23:30:46 +0059 (MET)
From:      Andreas Schulz <ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        jwallace@hartford.edu (Jamie Wallace)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-install@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: installing troubles

> megs of ram and a 200 meg hard drive.  I also have the docking station,
> ok I put in the first disk for cd installation and it cranks away and
> finds everything, all my hardware that is .... :-) ... something linux only
> wishes it could do ..... BUT then after stating it is going to switch the
> size of the 'd' partition it just sits there.   It is not locked because

Can you tell more exactly what the last prints are on the console ?
I really don't know at the moment where it says something like that :-).
Is the size for the hard drive correct and do you also have a DOS partition
on it or are you trying to install FreeBSD only on the disk ?

	  ATS ( ats@first.gmd.de or ats@cs.tu-berlin.de )

Andreas Schulz  GMD-FIRST     12489  Berlin-Adlershof  Rudower Chaussee 5
Gebaeude 13.7   Tel: +49-30-6392-1856/+49-177-2134745    Germany/Europe