Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2017 23:20:35 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   mc, xterm-clear, Ctrl-O and Home/End dilemma

Hi,

So, there's a puzzle of minor issues and I wanted to ask how you guys
deal with it.

- with standard ncurses misc/mc there's no borders in mc in putty, and
Ctrl-O flushes the output beneath panels.

-with slang misc/mc Ctrl-O flushes the output beneath panels (and I
lived with this through years, but then discovered xterm-clear).

- with slang and xterm-clear Home/End doesn't work in putty. everything
else is fine, but this hurts.

I use my FreeBSD desktop at work and from home wvia putty, so I really
want to solve this without learning keays each time (and it seems like
they aren't save on "Save setup".

Ideas ?

Thanks.

Eugene.