Date:      19 Dec 1994 17:19:28 +0000 (GMT)
From:      dave@odyssey.ucc.ie (David B. O'Byrne)
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0 installation problem: is le0 not supported for FTP ????

Hello
	I tried using the installation floppies. I can boot from them and
indeed the kernel finds le0 (a DEC Etherworks III turbo card in my case)
fine. However when I proceed I get problems. The installation (menu version)
just des not have an entry for le0. I tried others but no go.
Any chance anyone has added le0 to the menu install, as Id like to
fo it that way. I tried it by hand but dont like it as much and whats
the point if the better way is possible.

Thank you
David