Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:18:37 +0100
From:      Nicolas Rachinsky <list@rachinsky.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   bin/35454

Hello,

I hope this mail is appropriate for this mailinglist.

I have a question regarding a pr I've submitted. I've made the
mistake to submit it without a patch. One week later I wrote a
patch, and submitted it in a followup, but I fear that everybody
interessted in the PR had already looked at it, and so no one will
see the patch. Is there anything I can/should do except submitting
the PR with a patch in the beginning?

Thanks
Nicolas