Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:43:05 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
To:        izenja@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

At 14:56 29-12-1998 -0600, Zenja Ivkovic wrote:
>I have:
>
>- Downloaded "boot.flp" with my client through binary mode
>- Downloaded "fdimage.exe" with Netscape
>- Created a directory called "FreeBSD" in my hard drive
>- Moved both the downloaded files into my FreeBSD directory
>- At the MS-DOS Prompt typed "CD \FreeBSD" and "fdimage boot.flp a:"
>with my 1.44meg 3 and a half inch in the drive A
>- Rebooted my computer with the floppy disk in the drive
>
>And nothing happened, it just started Windows 95 normaly. What did I do
>wrong?

Check your BIOS setup. Chances are it looks at the hard drive before it
looks at the floppy. Tell it look into A: before C:.

Adam

           ===> Whiz Kid Technomagic <===
             http://www.whizkidtech.net/
    The resource center for webmasters and web users
       Winner of the Starting Point Hot Site award
            Winner of the Lighthouse Award
             Home of the Web Magic Award