Date:      Mon, 26 May 2003 11:06:34 -0700
From:      Tim Wiess <tim@zetaflops.net>
To:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current status of FreeBSD/MIPS

    Juli,
    I just posted a bunch of my mips errata for you to snag.
    http://www.zetaflops.net/~tim/errata

    R4000_3.0_2.2_MC_errata.ps.Z has a couple entries related to the
    ll/sc bugs. However it seems that issue was resolved in the R4400s
    since there is no mention of it in any of those docs.

    BTW, last time I checked, ftp.sgi.com still has all the old mips
    manuals and errata available.

    tim