Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:47:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Rogier Steehouder <r.j.steehouder@student.utwente.nl>
To:        Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [FBSD-Q] creating floppy images

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Technical Information wrote:

> I'm familiar with the use of the DOS-mode utilities RAWRITE and FDIMAGE to
> create bootable floppies from image files, but are there any utilities
> available that can create such image files from a bootable floppy (i.e., go
> in the other direction)?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Chip Morton

There is a utility called rawread.exe that does the opposite of
rawrite.exe. Don't remember where to find it, but if you can't find it
yourself, I should still have it somewhere...

With kind regards, Rogier Steehouder

-O_\ Rogier Steehouder                                //
/ \  http://home.student.utwente.nl/r.j.steehouder/ //  \