Date:      Mon, 05 Nov 2001 10:19:27 -0500
From:      Bill Cote USG <billcote@zk3.dec.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problems configuriong interface =Page Fault

Hi there,
	I have an older machine with an older DEC etherworks card installed
(le0).  I was using freebsd 2.2 for a while and decided to upgrade to
4.4.  however, when I try to get my interface up, it gives me a page
fault and crashes the machine with a trap 12 error message "supervisor
read, page not present".  Is this a know problem and is there a way to
get around it?

-Bill