Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:07:54 -0500
From:      Steven Friedrich <FreeBSD@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mixer -s and multiple dev

I want to be able to save, set, and restore the values for vol and pcm only.

When I invoke mixer -s vol pcm, it sets the vol to 0. Not what I intended.

I AM able to save ALL and restore ALL. But I hope to just be able to save and
restore some channels.

--
System Name:         laptop2.StevenFriedrich.org
Hardware:            2.80GHz Intel Pentium 4 (HTT) with 2 GB memory