Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:46:41 +1030 (CST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: boot messages for pci devices...

On 19-Jan-00 Matthew Jacob wrote:
>  Do you even need to know what IRQ it was assigned? It seems to me
>  that IRQ,
>  like IO-PORT, is only needed if you're either interested in such
>  stuff or to
>  catch conflicts (both are under bootverbose)

What would be nice would be to have the normal version displayed and
the verbose stuff go to a seperate buffer and logged seperatly..

ie so you don't clutter your boot screen with junk, but if you have a
problem you can get at the verbose info :)

.. and no I don't have any patches :)

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum