Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:19:24 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
Cc:        Rich Wales <richw@webcom.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bridging code in 4.2RC1 still not fixed

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 12:56:09PM -0600, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> It has been mentioned in the past many many times - and promptly forgotton
> just as many times.

Quite possible. But was it ever send-pr 'ed into the GNATS system?

> Forgive the harsh sounding critcism - just trying to get attention called to
> this issue.  It is not at all hard to reproduce - but it does not log
> anything to the system logs when this sort of crash happens.  The fact that
> nobody has looked at this over the course of the last year really surprises
> me.

I understand. But it has happened before, as mailing lists are quite often
write only (at least that is my impression). Not an excuse, just an
observation.

W/
--
Wilko Bulte  	 					Arnhem, the Netherlands
wilko@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org 		http://www.nlfug.nl