Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:55:22 +0700
From:      andy-ch <andy-ch@andy-ch.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [ask] adding new processor

I would like to add a new processor on my FreeBSD 7-RELEASE.

Now it's 1 x Intel Xeon E5410, and I would like to add another 1 x
Intel Xeon E5410, so there will be 2 x Intel Xeon E5410 (8-Core Total)

Do I need to recompile the kernel and/or daemons inside (ex: Apache,
PHP, MySQL, EXIM, etc...) ?

Or the operating system (including it's daemons) will reflect to work
with both processors once the system booted ?

Thank you for your kind help, and I hope to hear a good response from
you soon.

--
Best Regards,
Andy Chandra