Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:31:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Tom=E1s_Rodriguez?= <admhardsoft@yahoo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I need Install DB2 in Freebsd with a tool administration like webmin but for database DB2

Hi, everyone.=0A=0AI wanna install DB2 in my unix freebsd, but I never doin=
g that, in fact I need a tool like GUI or like webmin, for the adminsitrati=
on of the DB2. who can help me with that.=0AI'll appreciate any help, becau=
se I have been very hurry with that I'll developer a tools in DB2 butnever =
worked in this database management, I always work in mysql server.=0Aplease=
 any help?=0A=0Ahave a great day for everyone here.=0Asincerely=0ATomas=0A=
=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: Richard KHOO Guan Chen <khoogc=
@singnet.com.sg>=0ATo: "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@f=
reebsd.org>=0ASent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 9:58:13 PM=0ASubject: Re: por=
taudit -solved=0A=0AThank you Sahil Tandon=0A=0AI have solved the problem. =
My ISP uses proxy=A0 for http (I think) as I have closed off port 80 and op=
ened port 8080, and that has got me to the web with no problem. I have also=
 been able to use ports installation with my ipf firewall setup, so I could=
 not understand why portaudit command failed. I have now opened up port 80 =
and get the thing working.=0A=0AYour message got me thinking in this direct=
ion as you confiremed that the file is from http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports.=
=0A=0AOnce again thanks and apologies for the late reply.=0A=0A=0AOn Mon, 8=
 Dec 2008, Sahil Tandon wrote:=0A=0A> Richard KHOO Guan Chen wrote:=0A> =0A=
>> I have recently installed 6.4 release and tried to do a portausidt -F.=
=0A>> No go reply was that auditfile.tbz unavailable.=0A> =0A> By default, =
portaudit fetches the database from www.FreeBSD.org/ports.=0A> What is the =
output of the following commands on your machine?=0A> =0A> % wget http://ww=
w.FreeBSD.org/ports/auditfile.tbz=0A> % fetch -1amp http://www.FreeBSD.org/=
ports/auditfile.tbz=0A> =0A> Have you created or modified /usr/local/etc/po=
rtaudit.conf?=0A> =0A> -- Sahil Tandon <sahil@tandon.net>=0A> _____________=
__________________________________=0A> freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailin=