Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:49:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
To:        9ustavo 9onzalez 9iron <gstgnzgr@libertad.univalle.edu.co>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Runing 286 cobol applications over 386

Do you have source?  IF so, there may be some commercial/free compiler
options available to you to recompile this on something you *CAN* run on
*BSD/Linux.

To answer the binary question we would need to know the specific unix
variant.   My guess would probably be something which isn't very BSD or
Linix-like.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) AC7DE