Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 1995 18:45:41 -0300 (EST)
From:      Valdir B Santos <valdir@IQM.Unicamp.BR>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   keyboard

We had been running FreeBSD 1.1.5 on a PC 386 sx25 and occasionally we had
problems with the keyboard. Sometimes, the keyboard wouldn't respond and
when rebooting, if I kept any key pressed continuosly, it went ahead. Now
we decide to install 2.0.5 on this machine and we can't go ahead with the
installation process because the keyboard always locks, even pressing and
holding down any key.
  If someone could help me on this subject, please send an e-mail to
valdir@iqm.unicamp.br since I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
v.

--