Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:52:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
Cc:        green@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH for -STABLE?

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Brad Knowles wrote:

> > You should be talking to the port's maintainer (CCed) and/or
> > ports@freebsd.org for ports-related problems.
>
> 	Trouble is, I can never tell when a problem is specific to a
> port, and when it's a problem with the OS and it's just showing up
> with that particular port.  Sorry about that....

I'd say ports is the place for both cases..the people who can definitively
tell you whether it's the port's fault or not hang out on that list, not
necessarily -stable.

Kris

----
Just remember, as you celebrate Thanksgiving with your family feasts of
turkey, cranberries, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, squash, corn,
cornbread, apples, pickles, dumplings, fish, orangutans, fruitbats,
breakfast cereals, and so forth, to keep in mind the true reason for the
season: The birth of Santa.