Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:48:14 +0100
From:      kenneth hatteland <kenneth.hatteland@kleppnett.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrading xorg - no mouse

I am running several machines with freebsd 7.1 Up until the last xorg
update I have been a happy camper, but the last 2 weeks or so my mouse
does not work, neither on i386 or amd64 architecture. Tried reinstalling
to release ( using stable on all machines) and building world etc, but
the same shit happens. Fluxbox starts fine, but no mouse action.
Any ideas ? Is it just for me to wait for a repaired xorg, or is it so I
have to configure every time I upgrade from now on, and in that case
could anyone point me to a place to learn how to fix it.
If you`d like to see any printouts from my system just state which file
is interesting and I`ll provide them..

Blessed Be
Kenneth Hatteland, Norway