Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:18:48 -0300
From:      Edson Brandi <ebrandi@fugspbr.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need advice to help me fix build process of translated documentation

Hi Glen,

2012/4/25 Glen Barber <gjb@freebsd.org>:
> Sorry for the late-ish reply

Thks for reply Glen, and you dont need say sorry for doing it only today ;)

>> #### Issue 2 ####
>> - For some strange reason sgml markup <quote>=85</quote> aren't getting =
translated into "=85" , i'm not able to find what i need do to fix this. An=
y advice about what i`m doing wrong?
>> Example of this behavior:  http://server04.ebrandi.eti.br/pt_BR/books/fd=
p-primer/writing-style.html , name o Jordan K. Hubbard was supposed to be b=
etween quotes, sgml file are marked correctly.

>> #### Issue 3 ####
>> - I'm also having troubles with sgml markup <warning>=85</warning> , thi=
s was supposed to be translated into a red box where paragraphs start with =
"Aten=E7=E3o:" , for some reason my html files are missing a ":" (colon).
>> Example of this behavior: http://server04.ebrandi.eti.br/pt_BR/books/fdp=
-primer/preface-notes.html

> I'm not sure why these problems exist, but as far as I can tell, you are
> not doing anything incorrectly.  It seems to me that the pt_BR build
> files may be missing an update somewhere, but so far, I haven't been
> able to identify what.
>
> I will look into this more over this weekend.

Any help with this troubleshoot will be more than welcome.
I still looking for origin of this behaviour too , if i find something
i will send a update to this list.

Edson