Date:      Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:02:30 -0000
From:      "siva kumar reddy ghanta" <skrghanta@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mail from SivaKumarReddy Ghanta

Dear Sir,

Iam software professional with considerable expertise in programming
(c,c++,java) and networking(Unix, Linux & Win NT, basically, iam a mcse).
Iam interested in providing complete support for potential FreeBSD
users/customers. Iam also planning to popularise(rather educate) FreeBSD
among students and prospectus customers. Also, In our sub-continent (India),
there exists very less support for unix based free operating systems.

In this regard, I thought of informing you and  expecting moral support from
FreeBSD.org(ofcourse,Your website support is "EXCELLENT" regarding trouble
shooting).

Regards,
SivaKumarReddy Ghanta