Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:45:52 +0100
From:      Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>
To:        Louis Kowolowski <louisk@cryptomonkeys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS

Thanx a lot for sharing :)

OK guys that sort of gives some courage to dare a next experiment.
I've got one host which has one AMP application and a mailserver
running, which I'd like to set up with live zfs goodness (I know that
customer would kiss me for having a snapshot history of the mail
accounts...), and your posts give me the spark to try this one out.
It's nothing high-volume, so summing up Freddies and Your post
makes me hope this one won't deadlock too soon.

anyway It's a DELL PE 1950 wirth enough ram and, most of all, a
DRAC so I can powercycle that one remotely if it does the dance :->

Hope to have good news to report after a few weeks of
zfs-entertainment...

Thanx a lot and regards...

Lorenzo