Date:      Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:45:51 +0100
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Peter Weiss <Peter.Weiss@consol.de>
Subject:   Re: Strange Firefox problem

El Mi=E9rcoles, 2 de Marzo de 2005 09:30, Peter Weiss escribi=F3:
> Hello,
>
> before subscribing to freebsd-mozilla...
>
> After upgrading to the latest FF 1.01something it does not install
> themes anymore.  If I'm on a theme's page and click on the install
> button it asks me to save the .jar file to disk.
>
> Has anyone seen this?
>
> TIA -- Peter

Working here.  But I think you must update to the latest firefox. =20
There're problems with the firefox script just corrected.

This can't be matter for theme problems.  I remember have this kind of=20
problems with going directly to theme sites, but never if installed=20
from <tools> <themes> -> get more themes.

Maybe a problem with the theme file.

=2D-
  josemi