Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 2015 12:11:04 -0400
From:      John Holland <jholland@vin-dit.org>
To:        "Michael B. Eichorn" <ike@michaeleichorn.com>
Cc:        andrew clarke <mail@ozzmosis.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: denyhosts/pfctl to block repeated logins?

Thanks for all this information. I had used deny hosts before on Linux. =
I tried using something involving pf rules and a shell script monitoring =
auth.log, This was not working well. At the moment I=E2=80=99ve got =
denyhosts working and it seems OK but I may switch to sshguard-pf based =
on your recommendation.

John
(jholland@vin-dit.org <mailto:jholland@vin-dit.org>