Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:32:20 +0930
From:      Benjamin Close <Benjamin.Close@clearchain.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel 3945 ABG

The driver is coming along but isn't ready for prime time. I've just
pulled in the latest changes from OpenBSD for the tx power on the card
and things are starting to become a lot more functional.
Though the driver is currently broken under 7-current due to the import
of the new wifi framework. With any luck there' be a call for testers in
a couple of days.

If you want to read more about the state of the driver or grab the old
version checkout:

http://www.clearchain.com/wiki/Wpi  and track the progress in the p4
repository.

Cheers,