Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Robin Carey <robin@constellation.wizardsworks.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two questions :)

1) Is there a tool for "properly" deleting files ? I am taking about
over-writing or zeroing the hard-disk here, thereby ensuring nobody could
analyse the hard-disk and retrieve a rm'd file. Surely such a tool should
be a command line option to rm(1) or something...

2) Isn't it about time somebody wrote a nice GUI interface for all the
system administration tasks ? I'd volunteer to do it myself, but I don't
think I'm enough of a guru for that :) Sorta like a much improved version
of /stand/sysinstall ....

Cheers,
Robin