Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:48:01 -1000
From:      Jon Yamashita <jon@wurldlink.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

To whom it may concern.  I've tried getting off your mailing list but
when I do a Unsubscribe it responds back with I am not on the mailing
list.... It seems that I am on all of your mailing list and I don't know
how I got on your list... I get about 400 - 500 mails a day... could
someone please help me?   please......my email address is
jon@wurldlink.net

aloha
jon