Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:56:10 +0300
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd@rea.mbslab.kiae.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two network-related PRs

  Good day!
 I've made two PRs (and pathes for them) that are related to the networking
subsystem.

Proxy ARP entries will not be correctly processed if they belongs to the
bridged interface: other interface from this bridge will not get the replies
for this ARP record.

In some curcumstances if_bridge will modify the 'length' and 'offset' fields
of IP packet for Ethernet broadcasts: bytes will be transformed from the
network to the host byte order.

 Please, have a look. If anyone can try this patches, I will be glad to
hear about the results. I'll be glad if someone will commit them into
-CURRENT, 6.x and 5.x.

 Thanks!
--
Eygene