Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:26:46 +0800
From:      "Intron is my alias on the Internet" <mag@intron.ac>
To:        Marcin Cieslak <saper@SYSTEM.PL>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wiki page about the current development status of the linuxolator

Marcin Cieslak wrote:

> Great idea!
>
> Now I can really understand what the state of things is, cool.
> Should we somehow differentiate between 2.4 and 2.6 state of things?
>
> I will try to have a look at some networking stuff (getsockopt,
> bind02 looks like the easy one).

I am going in for ORACLE 10g running under FreeBSD, too. My Linux AIO
module has been committed into Perforce repository today, which makes
LibAIO runnable under FreeBSD.

But currently, it is believed that there are still some serious problems
on process, thread (light weight process) and Inter-Process Communication.

                                                From Beijing, China