Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 2003 14:16:38 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Tim <taxman@acd.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: Hundreds of make_index errors]

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 12:04:33PM -0400, Tim wrote:

> I suppose it may have to do with that I use portupgrade sometimes, make=
=20
> install others, and even installed a few by packages.  Any idea how to fi=
x=20
> the problem?

Nothing was attached, possibly because the freebsd.org mail server
stripped it.  Sending a file of that size to a mailing list is
somewhat impolite anyway.

There are a number of ways that 'make index' can become broken, mostly
involving local changes and local configuration.

Kris

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ--