Date:      Sun, 04 Mar 2018 22:45:21 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   DEQNA support in stable ???! Errrr.....

Just perusing the commits on a sunday evenong and I happened across
this one: https://freshbsd.org/commit/freebsd/r313276

	"Use kldload -n when loading if_deqna

	This fixes if_deqna from being loaded by accident twice if it's already loaded in the kernel."

Unless my memory fails me DEQNA is the Dec Q-bus network adapter
for MicroVaxen isn't it ? The mini version of the DEUNA interface for
the full size Vax/11 machines. Now, I woudn't be surprised to see this
in netBSD, but kind of surprised to see it in FreeBSD! Anyone care to
enlighten me ?

-pete. [kind of nostalgic as my first two BSD machines were Vaxen]